Important Guidance And Updates To Our Office Procedures:
Important Travel Advisory And Office Restrictions:
- In accordance with the Connecticut Travel Advisory, if you or anyone in your immediate family has traveled outside the tristate area, you need to check in with us. We will advise you regarding whether or not to reschedule your appointment.
- If your child is ill, please call us for guidance.
- If you have a well child check up scheduled, please call us to discuss if you need to change the date to a minimum of 14 days after your return.
Sick Child Visits Important Update:
- All sick visits will be handled initially with a phone call or telemedicine visit.
- There are NO WALK INS at any location or office.
- SPA has opened a separate sick visit office in a temporarily unoccupied space on the lower level of the Darien building.
- The sick visit office will be offered on an as needed basis after patients have discussed their child with a physician.
- The sick office space is a temporary arrangement. We expect to be able to safely resume sick visits at our regular office locations some time in the fall. Details to be determined in August.
Well Child Visits Continue For All Ages In Both Offices
- Both regular offices will continue to see well children and non-contagious complaints (injuries, urinary tract infections) only.
- We continue to do well child visits for patients of all ages at both offices.
What We Are Doing To Keep You And Your Children Safe:
- Exam rooms and all equipment are cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- Patients go directly into rooms. We no longer use the waiting rooms in either office.
- Parents and patients are screened before coming into our office for symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- If any parent or child does not feel well on the day of their appointment, they are immediately rescheduled.
- All staff are wearing masks and following health guidelines.
- Walk-in hours continue to be suspended indefinitely.
- We continue to offer telehealth for a variety of visits, such as sick patients, behavioral issues and ADD rechecks.
What You Can Do To Help Keep Everyone Safe In Our Office:
- Do not come to the office if you have traveled to a COVID hot spot within 14 days.
- Please try to come with no more than two caregivers per patient. If you must bring more people please have them wait in the car during the office visit. It is not possible to practice social distancing with many people in an exam room.
- All caregivers and children above 3 years old must wear a mask or face covering when in the office.
- For the safety of our doctors, staff and patients, if you do not have a mask you will be asked to reschedule your appointment
- Call us and cancel your appointment if anyone coming to the office does not feel well.
Mental Health Concerns For You Or Your Children?
- Many children, parents and families are struggling under the stress of COVID-19.
- The State of CT has set up a hotline and website to help.
- The hotline can help with family conflicts, anxiety, depression, etc.
- All calls are confidential.
COVID-19 will be with us for a long time, our offices are committed to keeping you and your family safe and healthy.
We are here for you! Please call us with any questions or concerns. We will get through this together!
Why Get Routine Checkups?
Located in Stamford, CT and Darien, CT, Stamford Pediatrics has been helping patients since
We are very proud to be known for providing high quality care to our patients.
Stamford Pediatric Associates takes pride in keeping up with the latest medical information. All of our physicians attend a minimum of twenty-five hours of Continuing Medical Education yearly.
Whether you are new to the practice or we have been caring for your children for years, it is our pleasure and honor to care for your family.
Request a Checkup Appointment
You can request a checkup appointment online! We will contact you to confirm the time and date.
Appointments Confirmed by Text and Email
Our system at Stamford Pediatrics will send you text and/or email messages to remind you of your upcoming appointments so you don't miss one!
Our Baby Book
ABCs of newborn care, Office hours and policies, Important information you need to keep your new baby healthy!
Safe Sleeping Tips from the AAP
We all want our babies to sleep safely and soundly. We have some great tips for new moms and dads here!
Join our New Moms Group!
Friends made, questions answered and reassurance provided
Patient Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice
A Patient Centered Medical Home is a way for us to strengthen the physician-patient relationship by implementing an ongoing relationship for continuous, comprehensive care rather than episodic care.
Each patient establishes a relationship with their physician who acts as team leader. As your primary care provider we are most familiar with your child’s health. As the team leader, your child’s physician will be responsible for all health care needs and arranging for appropriate care with other qualified clinicians. Our intention is to provide more individualized, effective and efficient care.