Thanksgiving Office Hours
To all Stamford Pediatric Families,
Please see below our office hours during the upcoming Thanksgiving Day Holiday. Also remember that throughout the entire year our doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you even if the office is not open. We can provide your family advice and information over the phone as needed.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020 both offices are open for newborn visits, physical exams and recheck appointments during the morning hours. Sick appointments are being scheduled in the afternoon hours only. If your child is sick, please call our office at 8:30 a.m. to schedule an appointment for the afternoon.
- Thursday, November 26, 2020 there will be a doctor on call to answer any questions or concerns. They will also be able to make arrangements for a doctor to see your child in the Stamford office if necessary, during the early morning hours.
- Friday, November 27, 2020 the Stamford office ONLY will be open during the early morning hours. The office will be open for newborn visits, re-check appointments and any sick children in the morning only. All appointments will be appropriately spaced to ensure that the well visits and sick visits are not in the office at the same time. If your child is sick, please call our office at 8:30 a.m. to schedule an appointment for the morning.
- Saturday, November 28, 2020 the Stamford office will be open for sick, emergency visits starting at 8:30 a.m. Please call our office at 8:30 a.m. to schedule an appointment during the morning hours.
- Sunday, November 29, 2020 there will be a doctor on call to answer any questions or concerns. They will also be able to make arrangements for a doctor to see your child in the office if necessary, during the morning hours.
FollowMyHealth™ Patient Portal
Stamford Pediatrics is excited to offer the FollowMyHealth™ patient portal.
The patient portal will allow you to:
- Send and receive non-urgent messages from your doctor
- View Quest lab results
- Request prescription refills
- Request appointments
Please choose the age group(s) that applies to your family. After signing up, Stamford Pediatrics will send you an invitation to register your children. The invitation will tell you how to register and gain access to your children’s records. The email comes from NoReply@FollowMyHealth.com in about 2 business days.
SPA has resumed office visits for sick patients in both office locations:
Sick visits are available at both locations in the afternoon. Sick visits will be seen after well child and non-contagious visits have been completed.
For the safety of our patients and staff, walk-in visits are still prohibited at all times.
How We Are Keeping You and Your Family Safe
- Sick visits will only be seen after all well child and non-contagious visits have concluded.
- Well and sick children will NOT be scheduled at the same time.
- Offices will be deep cleaned each night.
- There are NO WALK INS at either location.
- Our sick visit hours, locations and availability will be reassessed on a regular basis to meet demand while keeping our patients and staff safe.
24-Hour COVID-19 Pediatric Hotline
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center offers a 24-hour COVID-19 hotline for parents and families:
- Operated by healthcare professionals
- Will provide answers to your questions about the pandemic and your children
COVID-19 and Back to School:
Helpful Resources for Your Family
If you have concerns about COVID-19 and transitioning back to school, please consult the helpful resources from the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
The Back to School Tool Kit has articles on a variety of topics such as:
- Is it safe to send my child back to school?
- Is it safe for my child with asthma to go back to school or daycare?
- How do I get my child comfortable wearing a mask?
- How can I help my child understand and follow safety precautions in classrooms?
- How can I prepare and support my child with special needs in their transition back to school?
Please also see Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital’s webinar to hear from experts in trauma, mental health and infectious diseases answer parents’ questions about the return to school during COVID-19. Watch it here.
Important Travel Advisory and Office Restrictions for our Well Patients
- In accordance with the Connecticut Travel Advisory, if you or anyone in your immediate family has traveled outside the tristate area, you need to check in with us. We will advise you regarding whether or not to reschedule your appointment.
- If your child is ill, please call us for guidance.
- If you have a well child checkup scheduled, please call us to discuss if you need to change the date to a minimum of 14 days after your return.
- Please try not to come with no more than two caregivers per patient. If you must bring more people please have them wait in the car during the office visit. It is not possible to practice social distancing with many people in an exam room.
- All caregivers and children above 3 years old must wear a mask or face covering when in the office.
- For the safety of our doctors, staff and patients, if you do not have a mask you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Well Child Visits Continue for All Ages in Both Offices
- Both offices will continue to see exclusively well patients in the morning through mid-afternoon. Sick and well patients will NOT be in the same office at the same time. Both offices will be deep cleaned after sick patient visits.
- We continue to do well child visits for patients of all ages at both offices.
Office Protocol to Keep You and Your Children Safe
- Exam rooms and all equipment are cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- Patients go directly into rooms. We no longer use the waiting rooms in either office.
- Parents and patients are screened before coming into our office for symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- If any parent or child does not feel well on the day of their appointment, they are immediately rescheduled.
- All staff are wearing masks and following health guidelines.
- We continue to offer telehealth for a variety of visits, such as sick patients, behavioral issues and ADD rechecks.
Mental Health Concerns for You or Your Children?
COVID-19 will be with us for a long time. Our offices are committed to keeping you and your family safe and healthy.
We are here for you! Please call us with any questions or concerns. We will get through this together!
Located in Stamford, CT and Darien, CT, Stamford Pediatrics has been helping patients since
We are very proud to be known for providing high quality care to our patients.
Stamford Pediatric Associates takes pride in keeping up with the latest medical information. All of our physicians attend a minimum of twenty-five hours of Continuing Medical Education yearly.
Whether you are new to the practice or we have been caring for your children for years, it is our pleasure and honor to care for your family.
Request a Checkup Appointment
You can request a checkup appointment online! We will contact you to confirm the time and date.
Appointments Confirmed by Text and Email
Our system at Stamford Pediatrics will send you text and/or email messages to remind you of your upcoming appointments so you don't miss one!
Our Baby Book
ABCs of newborn care, Office hours and policies, Important information you need to keep your new baby healthy!
Safe Sleeping Tips from the AAP
We all want our babies to sleep safely and soundly. We have some great tips for new moms and dads here!
Join our New Moms Group!
Friends made, questions answered and reassurance provided
Patient Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice
A Patient Centered Medical Home is a way for us to strengthen the physician-patient relationship by implementing an ongoing relationship for continuous, comprehensive care rather than episodic care.
Each patient establishes a relationship with their physician who acts as team leader. As your primary care provider we are most familiar with your child’s health. As the team leader, your child’s physician will be responsible for all health care needs and arranging for appropriate care with other qualified clinicians. Our intention is to provide more individualized, effective and efficient care.