Walk-in visits are still prohibited at all times
- To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff we cannot accommodate walk-ins at any time.
- This allows us to safely control the flow of patients in the office and avoid the use of waiting areas.
- This allows us adequate time to clean rooms and equipment between patient visits.
COVID Vaccine Update For Patients 12 years old or older
- Stamford Pediatric Associates does NOT administer COVID vaccines.
- Stamford Pediatric Associates fully endorses and encourages COVID vaccination for all individuals 12 years old or older.
- COVID vaccine side effects are similar in all age groups.
- Pfizer is the only approved vaccine for 12-15 year olds.
- CDC guidelines now allow for concurrent administration of any and all vaccines.
- It is not necessary to adjust your Stamford Pediatrics appointment based on your COVID vaccine date.
- Your physician will address vaccine concerns and scheduling while you are in the office.
- After you have completed your COVID vaccines, please upload here or mail, drop off or fax a copy of your vaccine card to 203-969-1271.
- For more information, please refer to these links from Yale and the CDC, Covid-19 Vaccine frequently asked questions and Things to Know about COVID-19 Vaccines.
Do You Have Questions About COVID-19 Or The COVID-19 Vaccines?
We have answers! The Vaccine Education Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is the most respected and world renowned vaccine and infectious diseases authority. Their web site has numerous short videos and informational links which will answer most questions people have about COVID-19 and the vaccines.
FollowMyHealth™ Patient Portal
Stamford Pediatrics is excited to offer the FollowMyHealth™ patient portal.
The patient portal will allow you to:
- Send and receive non-urgent messages from your doctor
- View Quest lab results
- Request prescription refills
- Request appointments
Please choose the age group(s) that applies to your family. After signing up, Stamford Pediatrics will send you an invitation to register your children. The invitation will tell you how to register and gain access to your children’s records. The email comes from NoReply@FollowMyHealth.com in about 2 business days.
COVID, Mental Health and Parenting Resources
We have compiled a collection of helpful mental health and school related resources for your child or teen.
This new page includes helpful articles to help manage COVID-related stress and anxiety, school related topics, a variety of fun ideas for at-home activities and virtual learning resources.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, walk-in visits are still prohibited at all times.
- SPA has visits for sick patients in both office locations:
Sick visits will be seen during specific time blocks during the day and then starting late afternoon. We will continue to keep well and sick visits separated during different time periods.
How We Are Keeping You and Your Family Safe
- Sick visits will be seen during specific time blocks during the day and then starting late afternoon. We will continue to keep well and sick visits separated during different time periods.
- Well and sick children will NOT be scheduled at the same time.
- Offices will be deep cleaned each night.
- There are NO WALK INS at either location.
- Our sick visit hours, locations and availability will be reassessed on a regular basis to meet demand while keeping our patients and staff safe.
24-Hour COVID-19 Pediatric Hotline
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center offers a 24-hour COVID-19 hotline for parents and families:
- Operated by healthcare professionals
- Will provide answers to your questions about the pandemic and your children
COVID-19 and Back to School:
Helpful Resources for Your Family
If you have concerns about COVID-19 and transitioning back to school, please consult the helpful resources from the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
The Back to School Tool Kit has articles on a variety of topics such as:
- Is it safe to send my child back to school?
- Is it safe for my child with asthma to go back to school or daycare?
- How do I get my child comfortable wearing a mask?
- How can I help my child understand and follow safety precautions in classrooms?
- How can I prepare and support my child with special needs in their transition back to school?
- Please see Yale New Haven Children’s Hospital’s webinar to hear from experts in trauma, mental health and infectious diseases answer parents’ questions about the return to school during COVID-19. Watch it here.
- If your child is ill, please call us for guidance.
- All caregivers and children above 3 years old must wear a mask or face covering when in the office.
- For the safety of our doctors, staff and patients, if you do not have a mask you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Well Child Visits Continue for All Ages in Both Offices
- We will continue to keep well and sick visits separated during different time blocks. Both offices will be deep cleaned each night.
- We continue to do well child visits for patients of all ages at both offices.
Office Protocol to Keep You and Your Children Safe
- Exam rooms and all equipment are cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- Patients go directly into rooms as much as possible. We are minimizing the use of waiting rooms in both locations.
- Parents and patients are screened before coming into our office for symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- If any parent or child does not feel well on the day of their check up appointment, they will be rescheduled.
- All staff are wearing masks and following health guidelines.
- We continue to offer telehealth for a variety of visits, such as some sick patients, behavioral issues and ADD rechecks.
Mental Health Concerns for You or Your Children?
COVID-19 will be with us for a long time. Our offices are committed to keeping you and your family safe and healthy.
We are here for you! Please call us with any questions or concerns. We will get through this together!
Located in Stamford, CT and Darien, CT, Stamford Pediatrics has been helping patients since
We are very proud to be known for providing high quality care to our patients.
Stamford Pediatric Associates takes pride in keeping up with the latest medical information. All of our physicians attend a minimum of twenty-five hours of Continuing Medical Education yearly.
Whether you are new to the practice or we have been caring for your children for years, it is our pleasure and honor to care for your family.
Request a Checkup Appointment
You can request a checkup appointment online! We will contact you to confirm the time and date.
Appointments Confirmed by Text and Email
Our system at Stamford Pediatrics will send you text and/or email messages to remind you of your upcoming appointments so you don't miss one!
Our Baby Book
ABCs of newborn care, Office hours and policies, Important information you need to keep your new baby healthy!
Safe Sleeping Tips from the AAP
We all want our babies to sleep safely and soundly. We have some great tips for new moms and dads here!
Join our New Moms Group!
Friends made, questions answered and reassurance provided
Patient Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice
A Patient Centered Medical Home is a way for us to strengthen the physician-patient relationship by implementing an ongoing relationship for continuous, comprehensive care rather than episodic care.
Each patient establishes a relationship with their physician who acts as team leader. As your primary care provider we are most familiar with your child’s health. As the team leader, your child’s physician will be responsible for all health care needs and arranging for appropriate care with other qualified clinicians. Our intention is to provide more individualized, effective and efficient care.