Dear Stamford Pediatrics Family,
We hope this message finds you and your family safe and well during this uncertain time. The COVID-19 pandemic has shifted our lives in ways that we could not have foreseen and the landscape of our daily lives continues to change each day. What has not changed is Stamford Pediatrics’ commitment to continue to provide vital care to our patients without interruption. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we navigate and reinvent our practice strategies as guidelines change.
The good news is that social distancing is working and the curve is flattening. Because of this, we have seen a dramatic decrease in the need for sick care in our patient population.
Effective May 11th we will be making the following changes to our office procedures:
- Both offices will be seeing well children only.
- We will be doing well child visits for patients of all ages at both offices.
What are we doing to keep you and your children safe:
- Exam rooms and all equipment are cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- Patients go directly into rooms. We no longer use the waiting rooms in either office.
- Parents and patients are screened before coming into our office for symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- If any parent or child does not feel well on the day of their appointment, they are immediately rescheduled.
- All staff are wearing masks and following health guidelines.
- Walk in hours continue to be suspended indefinitely.
- We continue to offer telehealth for a variety of visits, such as sick patients, behavioral issues, ADD rechecks
What you can do to help keep everyone safe in our office:
- Please try to come with only one caregiver and one patient. If you must bring more people please have them wait in the car during the office visit. It is not possible to practice social distancing with many people in an exam room.
- All caregivers and children above 3 years old must wear a mask or face covering when in the office.
- Cancel your appointment if anyone coming to the office does not feel well.
- Children need to stay up-to-date on their vaccinations to avoid secondary epidemics such as measles.
- Well child visits are for more than just vaccines.
- We expect schools to reopen in September.
- Children entering K, 3rd, 6th, and 9th grade require a check up to enter school.
- COVID-19 may be a concern for a long time, our offices are committed to keeping you and your family safe and healthy.
We are here for you! Please call us with any questions or concerns. We will get through this together!
Why Get Routine Checkups?
Located in Stamford, CT and Darien, CT, Stamford Pediatrics has been helping patients since
We are very proud to be known for providing high quality care to our patients.
Stamford Pediatric Associates takes pride in keeping up with the latest medical information. All of our physicians attend a minimum of twenty-five hours of Continuing Medical Education yearly.
Whether you are new to the practice or we have been caring for your children for years, it is our pleasure and honor to care for your family.
Request a Checkup Appointment
You can request a checkup appointment online! We will contact you to confirm the time and date.
Appointments Confirmed by Text and Email
Our system at Stamford Pediatrics will send you text and/or email messages to remind you of your upcoming appointments so you don't miss one!
Our Baby Book
ABCs of newborn care, Office hours and policies, Important information you need to keep your new baby healthy!
Safe Sleeping Tips from the AAP
We all want our babies to sleep safely and soundly. We have some great tips for new moms and dads here!
Join our New Moms Group!
Friends made, questions answered and reassurance provided
Patient Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice
A Patient Centered Medical Home is a way for us to strengthen the physician-patient relationship by implementing an ongoing relationship for continuous, comprehensive care rather than episodic care.
Each patient establishes a relationship with their physician who acts as team leader. As your primary care provider we are most familiar with your child’s health. As the team leader, your child’s physician will be responsible for all health care needs and arranging for appropriate care with other qualified clinicians. Our intention is to provide more individualized, effective and efficient care.