- Your Baby’s First Year – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5 – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Caring for Your School-Age Child: Ages 5 to 12 – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Caring for Your Teenager – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Your Child’s Health: The Parents’ One-Stop Reference Guide to: Symptoms, Emergencies, Common Illnesses, Behavior Problems and Healthy Development – Barton D. Schmitt
- Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems – Richard Ferber, M.D.
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child – Marc Weissbluth
- Sleeping Through The Night: How Infants, Toddlers and Their Parents Can Get a Good Night’s Sleep – Jodi A. Mindell
- American Academy of Pediatrics Guide to Your Child’s Sleep: Birth Through Adolescence – AAP
- Chrysanthemum - Reading Aloud: A Pathway to Talking about Feelings With Young Children
- The Everyday Parenting Toolkit: The Kazdin Method for Easy, Step-by-step Lasting Change for You and Your Child
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & So Kids Will Talk – Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- The Difficult Child – Stanley Turecki, M.D.
- Touchpoints: Birth to 3: Your Child’s Emotional and Behavioral
- Development – T. Berry Brazelton, M.D.
- How to Behave So Your Preschooler Will, Too! – Sal Severe
- 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12 – Thomas W. Phelan
- The Explosive Child: A New Approach to Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated and Chronically Inflexible Children
- The Everyday Parenting Toolkit:The Kazdin Method for Easy, Step-by-step Lasting Change for You and Your Child
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Girls – Valorie Schaefer and Norm Bendell
- It’s So Amazing!: A Book about Eggs, Sperm, Birth, Babies and Families – Robie H. Harris and Michael Emberley
- Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit
- Disorder from Childhood to Adulthood – Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. and John J. Ratey, M.D.